Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ace Frehley Speaks About His House Fire


The following is a message from Ace Frehley regarding the fire today (Saturday) on his property in New York state.
"The official statement from the fire inspector was as follows: An electrical fire was caused by a tree falling on the wires in the backyard and shorting out the fuse box which in turn heated up the internal wiring in the walls and started the fire.
I'm very thankful that no one was hurt!
The fire department and police did a great job, and I'm very grateful to them for all of their help and courage in this matter...job well done!" - Ace Frehley

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KISSopolis On Facebook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KISSopolis On Twitter